ID Cards & Door Access


ID cards are obtained from AU Police and Security. Physical Plant manages the door access.


This service is available for faculty, staff, and students.

How to Request Help

To request help, please follow this link to Physical Plant's SchoolDude system. 

What to Expect

After a request is made, you can expect someone from Physical Plant to contact you within their normal business hours.